Friday, February 09, 2007

A Pretty Way to Stay Orgainzed


Wow it seems like Friday came really quick.

I am still sticking with my New Year's resolution of staying organized. Tuesday I ordered this Sweet Storage Desk Organizer from Pottery Barn Teen for $9.99 (pbteen.com).

I wanted something that I can put my mail in and this would keep the entry table clear. Hopefully it looks as nice as does in the picture when I receive it.

Side note: I might not have been a fan of Anna Nicole Smith but I feel bad for her family especially her new born daughter.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

I really like that storage organizer. It is really sad about Anna Nicole...

1:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i like it, very nice.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Moi said...

Awww it's really pretty.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh i love the organizer its great!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home