Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Deep Cleaning Facial Mask


A month ago, I mentioned to a friend over the phone, whose lives in TX, that I've been looking for a new facial mask to try and she recommended Farmaesthetics Rosehip & Clay Mint Mask (4 oz. for $19.00, farmaesthetics.com).
It contains organically grown peppermint leaves & rosehips which are suppose to remove oil and bring down skin inflammation. I found it easy to use and I saved money because I mixed only the amount that was needed with water (use filtered or bottle water for best results) to create a paste.
From directions: Let dry to tingling then remove with water.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i honestly think you're a mind reader. just yesterday my sisters and i were having a 'spa day' in which we put all sorts of odd creams and such on our faces. great post!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Do you know if it is for sensitive skin?

3:20 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I have sensitive skin and the mask did not irritate my skin.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home