Thursday, March 29, 2007

Reader's Frugal Glam Product: Cat Bed



Rachel wanted something to keep her cat off of her bed, so she bought her the Kitty Snooze Den ($9.99, Target). She says "Mica sleeps in it instead of my bed" and "now I don't have as much fur on my bed".

That looks very cute and it even looks glamorus for the little cat.

If you have Frugal Glam product you would like to share please e-mail me at: frugalglam@yahoo.com. Send me the product name, price, where you can purchase it and why it works for you.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh how fabulous! Target has some great stuff!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I saw this about a month ago, I just brought 3 kitty beds for my mother's cat and the mommy cat's 2 kittens, I spent like $50 at PetCo. I know to check Target First Now. Thanks!
MEMs

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home