Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Supermoisturizing Lip Balm


Lately, I have been a little busy because I'm trying to find a new MKTG/PR position in NYC. Hopefully, I can find a position that will let me work with different clients from Beauty to non-profit.
Anyway....
Are you looking for a supermoisturizing lip balm, then try Apivita Propoline Lip Aid ($7.00, beautyexclusive.com).
I am using the cocoa butter & olive oil (blue tube), it made my lips feel very soft and moist. The container might not look glamorous but the bright colorful tubes are very fun and cute.
Maybe I'll hold off on buying more lip balm at least for a little while.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Seems great! Where can I get some? Good luck finding a new position! I'm sure you'll find the right one soon!

8:44 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I found the lip balm at beautyexclusive.com.

I'm always looking around trying to find something different.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Moi said...

Best of luck with the job hunt!!

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home