Thursday, April 26, 2007

Money Saving Tips

I thought I would give a few money saving tips:

1. Before you buy something ask yourself "Do I really need this?" If not then put it back.
2. Use Excel to create an easy budget.
3. Just like dieting. Don't deprive yourself, everything in moderation. So not to overspend.
4. If you can't afford a new outfit then find affordable accessories to make an old outfit feel new.
5. Don't buy something on sale that you would never pay full price for.
6. Don't feel pressured by a sales person to buy something. It's your money.
7. This is for parents, Learn how to say NO.

Do you have any money tips? Please, let us know what you do to save money.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

great tips! i swear by #4 because accessories can punch up an old outfit.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#5 is just genius! I've never looked at it that way before. This list is so useful! I linked to it at http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/2236010/18064050

11:25 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Thanks, I feel like to many women are in debt for just trying to look pretty and we don't have to.

I was away for the weekend sorry for the delay in response.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home