Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Exfoliating Body Wash














The product I am reviewing is the 2nd product I tried from Maryam's Soap Nook.
The Exfoliating Body Wash with Jojoba Beads and Kukui Nut Oil ($10.00 for 8 oz., maryam-soap-nook.com).
The body wash lathered easily and didn't leave any residue on my skin. I could feel the little beads go over my skin but they were not hard or scratchy. After washing, my skin felt really soft and smooth.
There was no overpowering fragrance. The scent I received was Provence which was very light and airy. There are 18 additional scents available if Provence is not your cup of tea.
I also like to use it on my hands instead of my traditional hand soap because it makes my hands feel smooth and makes the hand lotion absorb right into my skin.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

The bottles look really yummy!

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home