Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Perfect Bronze Lip Gloss for Day


Lately, I have just been wearing CoverGirl Lipslicks in Bronze Goddess ($3.99, drugstores).
I like it because it's a sheer bronze with just a hint of pink and shimmer. The color seems natural and I don't feel like I'm wearing a bold lip color for the day time.
It goes on smooth and not sticky. It's more like a tinted lip balm instead of a lip gloss.
My friend who uses this every now and then says she does not like the smell of the product but I don't really smell anything. I'll let you decide of there is a smell to this gloss or not.
Pretty good product for a pretty good price.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

I use this one!!! I've been using it for years. It's one of the best lipsticks that wear like a gloss but only better than a gloss :)

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home