Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Cute and Portable Mini Lip Glosses

I saw the Goldie Mini Lip Glosses and thought how cute. I'm a sucker for mini lip glosses. These cute little glosses are perfect if you're carrying a small clutch or bag.


Bath and Body works currently have a great deal 3 for $15.00.


The three I bought are: Nylon, Naked and Blossom.

Blossom (first picture) is a subtle pinky-peach shimmer gloss

Nylon (second) is a shimmery nude gloss

Naked (third) is a pinkish-nude gloss
I like the shine that I get from wearing the Goldie glosses and it's quite moisturizing for a lip gloss.

I wore Blossom on a date and he actually said that my lips look very pretty.















Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for mini lipglosses too!!

5:07 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

shopahaulic

Have you tried any of the Goldie lip glosses?

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home