Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Look Good Even if You Can't Afford to Join a Gym


















I have always loved exercising and working out. I was even the health & fitness chair for my sorority.

I decided to update some of work out clothes. To keep myself motivated I purchased a few items:

* Fila Cami in pearl ($45.00, fila.com)

* Fila Hot Shorts in hibiscus($40.00, fila.com)

*Kaepa Women's Little Black & Yellow Cami ($41.99, Lady Foot Locker)

*Kaepa Women's Basic Tank ($32.99, Lady Foot Locker)

I like work out clothes that are durable and stylish. You never know who you might meet while at the gym or out running.
These four pieces were very easy on my wallet. So as not to over work my pieces I will rotate them with my other work out clothes.







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home