Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pantene Strengthening Spray




I am all about keeping my hair healthy because sometimes I may overdo it with styling every now and then. So, to keep my hair from getting damaged, I like to use Pantene Pro-V Restorative Strengthening Spray ($3.99, drugstore). I've been using it for about a year off and on when I think my hair may need a little help.

I like it because all I have to do is spray it on after shampooing and conditioning then dry my hair. It's not very expensive but it keeps my hair in good condition. Even though this product is designed for fine or thin hair, I find that it works great for my long and thick hair.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger The Budget Babe said...

good to know, their conditioner is still my fave standby :)

11:05 AM  
Blogger nike shoes said...

http://www.footwearcothes.com
Coach handbags
$45/pairs forsell

11:41 PM  
Anonymous handmade jewellery said...

yes it really is as good as they say it is - for my perm damaged hair

8:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Assam blog, such a nice post, i really like this post, i have read your post, excellent conditioner thanks for share this post.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home