Monday, October 01, 2007

Nail & Cuticle Therapy from Crabtree & Evelyn

Since, I save quite a bit of money doing my own manicure and pedicure which allows me to splurge every now and then on different products. I wanted to try Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Nail & Cuticle Therapy ($12.00, crabtree-evelyn.com) it contains panthenol and keratin to help prevent breakage. I like to use a little bit throughout the day and before I go to bed to keep my cuticles soft and moisturized.

I like this cream because it isn't greasy and dries relatively quick with out any residue leftover.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home