Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Fast Weekly Read: Gossip Girl #11


I just finished reading "The Once and Future King" by Terence Hanbury White (or T. H. White) about King Arthur and now I'm moving on to "Gossip Girl #11: Don't You Forget About Me" by Cecily von Ziegesar ($8.79, Target). So far it's not too bad, it continues with the Blair, Nate and Serena triangle. This is suppose to be the last book featuring the characters Blair and Serena. Even though there is a prequel book coming out next month.

I figured this would be a nice fast read but I would not recommend these GG books to young girls not to sound all adult but there is a lot of material that they probably shouldn't read. I would just ask for your parents permission first. Don't want to recommend anything that will get you in trouble.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading this right now. I can't stand Serena.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rly my favorite character is serena

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home