Friday, June 08, 2007

A Make-up Kit for the Girl on the Go by mark.





















Sorry for the late post, very busy today and I'm getting ready to go out of town for the weekend.

But, I wanted to mention this great little make-up kit I bought from mark. It's called the mark. Sun Kissed Color Kit ($22.00, meetmark.com). That's a great deal because you get five great products plus mints and a connector to connect the lip gloss and mints for a night out. And all of this for only $22.00, which is the price of some luxury nail polishes.

The kit included:

* mark Kissink Lip Tinitmarker in Red Siren (apply this under clear lip gloss for a nice shine)
* mark Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss in Player
* mark Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara in Brownout
* mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Nude
* mark I-Glimmer Illuminating Eye Color in Bronzed
* mark Tangerine Hook Up Mints
* mark Hool Up Connector

The good thing is I didn't really have to sort through my make-up, I just put this kit in a make-up bag and tossed it into my bag. All the color are subtle and just a hint of bronze. I think I'm good on buying make-up for a while.

Well, I have to get ready to go.

Enjoy the Weekend!!! Have Fun!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Frasier said...

I have used the Kisstint lip marker and I love it.Very convenient too.

9:12 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

It is really easy to use.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home