Friday, May 25, 2007

Old Navy Mini-Wedge Sandals


I went to Old Navy a couple of days ago and saw these cute little wedge sandals ($14.95 each). I bought a pair in each color because I can wear them with almost anything. During the summer I don't always want to be walking around in heels.




This a classic style so I can wear them more than one year. These will look cute with a mini skirt (I'm still trying to find one I like). Besides the cute style and affordable price I like how comfortable they are. I didn't find them rubbing against my foot but you should try them on to be sure.


Have a Great Weekend and Enjoy Memorial Day with your Family!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

I saw them too! Now I think it's really necessary to pick up a pair.

6:49 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

You're back from your trip. How was Paris?

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home