Thursday, May 31, 2007

For an Acne Free Back




















I hate to admit it but sometimes I get the occasional backne especially now with the hot weather coupled with working out. I want to have a nice and clear back too. I use Murad Clarifying Body Spray ($35.00 for 4.3 oz., murad.com).

It cost a little more than most acne treatments. The unique thing is the bottle can be sprayed upside down (without dripping), which means you don't have to get someone to spray it for you. It's fast drying but I still like to make sure my back is completely dry before I put on my clothes.

I don't use it all the time just when I notice a pimple forming or it's already there. I don't use this spray that often just when I notice a blemish.

If you're using this, please let us know how it works or doesn't work for.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home