Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Little Black Dress and Little Black Shoes


Yesterday I was really busy with researching and making phone calls. Like I promised I'm posting two items:

I have been looking for a fun little dress for a while and I found this Button Babydoll dress at Alloy ($39.50, alloy.com).

This dress was a little long on me (I'm short) so I took it to my cleaner and got it hemmed to make it a mini.

My other purchase were these pair of Two Lips "Mel" Sandals ($74.95, Nordstrom). I haven't worn them with this dress. I have worn only worn flip-flops or regular wedges.

Anyway, these shoes are black patent leather with a 4" lucite wedge heel. They are comfortable to wear.

I can justify spending this amount because I have already worn them three times. The first outfit was jeans and white button down, 2nd: black summer wrap dress and 3rd: jeans and black long sleeve t-shirt.

Plus they are in a classic style that I can wear them more than one season.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

love the dress - the second shoes are cute as well

10:25 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Thanks I adore the shoes and I can't wait to wear this dress with boot for fall.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home