Monday, November 12, 2007

My last message

I will not be continuing with Frugal Glam as of this time and I will uploade my last posts for the next two weeks. I did not want to sign off without leaving a message. Unfortunately at the moment I did not have the extra time but I hope that everyone can continue to find lots of frugal beauty and fashion.

I'm going to be starting a new project and I want to put some of my extra attention and energy into that.

I hope to include updated post in the future.

Thank you

8 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

I understand how you feel. I put down my blog for a year and now I feel like it is time to come back. I hope you will come back some day soon.

xoxo,

girls handbook

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Spenco Insoles said...

I am waiting you, come back soon.

4:25 AM  
Anonymous City Rocka said...

I adore these cute Chiffon dresses! As a Jewelry Style Blogger, I have to note that the neckline is perfect, perfect, perfect for a necklace, which will make it all the more fabulous!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Fashionistas said...

This are beautiful designs and great colors. THe design for me is very me.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Alarm Vibrating Watch said...

I want such a bloger like you in another post.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh bad news,but hoping best for you and wishing that you comeback soon again.

Men and women clothing

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Western dresses said...

Really amazing collection and I also like this collection and design and color combination are very good. So thanks.

5:30 AM  
Anonymous winsantdotcom said...

hope everything is good now.... good luck from.... Online Shopping Shop Winsant

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home