Monday, June 18, 2007

Wallet Calculator: Chic and Practical

The Lexon Credit Card Calculator ($16.50, unicahome.com) is kind of a practical item but it's an essential (at least to me). I like to add up all my purchases before heading to the counter or calculate a tip for the waiter. I like to carry a calculator with me but sometimes I leave my calculator in my tote or at home. Which is why I like this one, because it fits right in my wallet and has a sleek design.

I know there are more affordable calculators but I just like the look of this one.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Othalia said...

this is such a great idea...I usually round up and am always way off but this is pretty cool!

6:23 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

I like the fact that I can just leave it in my wallet.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home