Friday, June 29, 2007

Changing of Moisturizer for the Summer




















During the summer I must change my facial moisturizer to something a little lighter. I use Dove Sensitive Essentials Facial Moisturizer ($6.99, drugstores). My skin is always perfect during the winter but the minute the weather starts to warm up my skin starts to shine. I have oily skin but rarely any pimples just shiny skin.

This gives my skin just the right amount of moisture without making it super shiny. I know dewy skin is perfect for summer but not greasy and super shiny. It feel like it's whipped and I just use a small amount to my face and neck.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Frasier said...

I need to try this out.My skin gets so oily its horrible!

10:29 AM  
Blogger A said...

ahh i have that!
I only use it in the winter though- because my skin can get oily
Is it ok if I link you?

2:01 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

a sure you can link Frugal Glam. I'll link your blog Raspberry Popsicles.

Thanks

7:03 AM  
Blogger HollieMichelle said...

Last night before bed I felt so dry and my arms had these little dry bumps...I hate that. A few days ago I switched body washes and that along with the cooler temps left me dry. So this morning I washed and exfoliated with conditioner (I'm wasn't very dirty or stinky). It easily removed the dirt from my feet (flip flops), facilitated leg shaving and left me really soft. I topped it off with that inexpensive Vaseline Cocoa Butter lotion which is pretty nice.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home