Wednesday, June 27, 2007

An Affordable Party Top





















I just love this top not because I got plenty of compliments because it fits perfectly.

It's a simple strapless top but it has this little something about it. Believe it or not I got it from Banana Republic for $58.00.

What I really like is the fact that I didn't have to keep track of whether it was sliding down or not. I don't know if it's the top or my body type.

Anyone else has this top? What do you think of it?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute top! I don't have it but I'm certain that it must fit well because of your body type. If I tried to wear this top, it would fall down to my knees! LOL

8:53 AM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

That's funny.

It is a cute top.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home