Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sophistication on a budget



A few weeks ago, I was out looking for a new wallet. I wanted to find something sophisticated and reasonably priced but I could not find anything I really liked (I'm a little picky).

So after walking around the mall, I came home and searched the internet. I found what I was looking for at Old Navy. This Croc Embossed long wallet for only $9.50 (oldnavy.com). I also like the non-traditional printed lining inside the wallet.

Another use I found was I was short on time, but I needed a clutch. So, I removed my checkbook and debit card, added cash and I.D. and Voila I have a cute little clutch.

This is truly Frugal Glam.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Keep it going. I like finding accessories at Old Navy too and I have started to find more and more there.

7:37 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Mary,

Thank you for writing in. How did you hear about my blog?

If you have any Frugal Glam products you would like to share. Feel free to e-mail.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home