Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So long dry cuticles


I originally received this product as a gift, but now I purchase it for myself. OPI Avoplex Cuticle Treatment ($11, opi.com for stores) combines Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Salicylic Acid to remove dry cuticles.

If you love to give yourself manicures at home, well this product will be heaven scent. I don't always have time to get a professional manicure, nor do I always want to give someone else a lot of money for a basic manicure.

To me $11 is a pretty good deal for professional like results and in the end I have saved myself money.

Celebrity Frugal Glam Product:

Nicole Richie has stated that she uses Dove Beauty Bar ($1 drugstore) on her face, because "it makes my skin incredibly soft!"

Is there a Frugal Glam product that you use and would like to tell us about it? Please leave us a comment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home