Sunday, October 22, 2006

The best way to stay in place.



This little product should be in every girl's arsenal of beauty weapons. I found Hollywood Fashion Tape ($6.95, hollywoodfashiontape.com) four years ago, because I was wearing a beautiful backless dress to my sorority's formal.

I was searching for a product that would keep the dress in place. When I found HFT I knew I found a great product because it kept my dress in place all night long, even while dancing.

Now that I no longer attend formals on a regular basis I just use HFT for when I'm going out at night or during the day to keep everything nice and smooth.

Why is this such a Frugal Glam product? You get 36 double stick strips for only $6.95. You can't beat that and plus it has Hollywood right in the title.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home