Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Stay Shine Free


Even though the weather is starting to become cooler I still have to deal with my oily skin. To fix my skin during the day, I use Boscia Fresh Blotting Linens ($10, sephora.com). It's one of my little secrets to staying shine free throughout the day.

I like it because, it absorbs the oil from my face without leaving my skin dry or taking off my make-up. I use the orignal but Boscia Fresh Blotting Linens are available in Green Tea and Lavender.

This is a great Frugal Glam product because you get 100 sheets for $10.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I am an avid boscia fan too. Don't forget they have Rose, Peppermint, and Orange linens too!

4:02 PM  
Blogger BeautyGirl23 said...

Thanks for the tip. I normally buy mine from Sephora and they don't carry the Rose, Peppermint or Orange.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home